Time for another mood board!!

/
0 Comments
Strangely dark and mysterious

The perfect half healthy breakfast?
I found this strange love for pancake breakfast lately... So if I can make it healthy, well that's just better!

How wicked...
Why would you even come up with a torture like that, a thought so wicked it makes me curious whether it actually is possible to write a book like that.

Soft touch
This week's photography inspirations.

Temptations
Everything becomes a temptation when you decide to slim down into those new jeans that you didn't guess the size correctly. 

Aesthetic
Just the sort of thing I would wear, 

Listening to music all day
Especially after half term, when all the teachers overwhelm you with the countdown toward your final exams, I just want to lock myself in a room and listen to songs from the past, when such things didn't even cross my mind.

Pure
Interesting, clean design. That's all I like about them.
 And of course the picture itself I find well composed. 
Cosy mood
The sort of clothes I am in mood for, but in England the temperatures don't favour my needs...

Clean, pure, perfect.
This is a place I could definitely live in. Space, light, soft - is what I look for in houses. Indeed you don't get much choice while living with your parents, especially in the cramped spaces of English 2 bedroom houses.



You may also like

Disclaimer

If you happen to see your work on my site without proper credit or you would like it to be removed, please contact me.

All images on this blog are copyrighted to their respective owners. I do not own any of the images posted unless stated otherwise.

Powered by Blogger.