Movie of the month

/
0 Comments

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

Hello there... (SPOILER ALERT)


As you all know, the last and very awaited part of the Hunger Games sequel is out as of 19th of November 2015, here in England. 



I was very excited for this one, since the sequel was able to enchant me so far. Excited about the free tickets I took off this Monday to go and see it, only to find...well, disappointment.


I find that at first, it was very slow to get going, but once it got faster, the whole movie was over in a blink of an eye.
.................................................................................................
We come back to Katniss' neck being mauled by her beloved Peeta, and her struggling to speak, but not even a day later she was fine to speak to the president and go on a mission! With no traces of bruising or struggles she is fine to tell Gale what an emotionless bastard he is being, during the war. Though I do admit that it's kind of in her character, so she'll get a pass on that one...

I walked into the movies knowing two main spoilers: Finnick dies, Prim dies. So walking in I was like right, you got this Kami, it will be emotional but you have your tissues ready, and if it gets bad you will walk out (of course both of those characters being so dear won't help it, right? - or so we thought...). But did I need any of that?
No!
............
 Why?
 Because they just dropped a bomb on both of them!! Just like that! No sad songs, no long eye contacts, no mourning and painful goodbyes, just: BOOM! 



So when everybody is dead, including both presidents, this happens...!?


Did not expect that....

After this, they managed to get worse (though all hail to Effy and Haymitch), with this annoyingly cheesy scene, that just made the whole movie weak....

DISCLAIMER: This is not to say that the actors didn't perform their best, or that the effects of this movie were crap! I personally still love the sequel for what it is!

Have a nice day!:)


Kami,
xoxo






You may also like

Disclaimer

If you happen to see your work on my site without proper credit or you would like it to be removed, please contact me.

All images on this blog are copyrighted to their respective owners. I do not own any of the images posted unless stated otherwise.

Powered by Blogger.